Chelini & Oeffling, Inc. Studio Shop: Cheese & Olives (“C&O Studio Shop” or “We“). We believe it is essential that all users respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others. Whether an artist, a customer, or even if you’re just browsing, please respect the intellectual property rights of all the works you see or buy on C&O Studio Shop.
CONTENT, COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICIES
You understand that all information, images, pictures, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials submitted, posted, published, displayed, performed, or offered for sale through the C&O Studio Shop (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
The C&O Studio Shop is not responsible for examining or evaluating any Content or Products offered, including without limitation, their accuracy, usefulness, or safety, or for determining whether the party offering the Content or Products for sale has obtained all required rights to do so. Without limitation of the foregoing, while we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the Content on the Site will always be accurate and up-to-date.
Copyright under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 (“DMCA”) or Infringements of Other Intellectual Property Rights:
The C&O Studio Shop has a zero tolerance policy for infringement of copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
You agree that you shall not, and shall not instruct, permit, allow or induce any person, directly or indirectly:
- Use, reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, print, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, license, rebrand, or otherwise transfer (i) any portion of The C&O Studio Shop or Content made available through The C&O Studio Shop Website other than your own Content, without the owner’s express written permission; or (ii) any C&O Studio Shop copyrights or trademarks;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on The C&O Studio Shop Website or any Content;
- frame, mirror, or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of The C&O Studio Shop Website or any other person’s Content or forge headers, icons or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website.
Copyright Infringement. Notice and Take Down Procedures.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the following written information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you become aware that Material appears on this site in violation of a copyright please notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Limits on and Modifications to the Site
We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, information, products, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), features and/or hours of availability, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.